How to Become a Used-Car Dealer?
Want to know what it takes to become an used-car dealer? You’re in luck! Whether your goal is to operate a car lot, become a wholesaler or retail broker or start a buy here pay here business, GIADA specializes in new dealer start-ups. We’ll help guide you through the process of obtaining your dealer license. We offer 4-hour state mandated pre-license classes weekly. Let us assist you from start to finish with:
– Dealer insurance and dealer bond
– Setting up your LLC. or Inc.
– Obtaining your Fein # and sales and use tax number
– Completing your application
– Assisting in getting your master tags
– Dealer Continuing Education
– Answers to all your complex questions
Check-in is one hour prior to class. To allow for preparation, online registrations must be received within two business days prior to every class date by 5:00 p.m. Class MUST be prepaid to reserve a seat. Please bring a valid form of identification at check in. Classes are held in Marietta, Norcross and Macon, GA. Please see the link below for specific locations and schedules.