GIADA TOPs Customer Support Line: 866-689-0578 (option 1) (8:30am – 8:30pm Eastern)
**DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH CALL VOLUME, THE HELP DESK CALLS MAY RESULT IN LONG WAIT TIMES,
PLEASE CALL THE GIADA OFFICE IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH TOPs 770-745-9650**
The DOR has Increased Fees – Effective January 1, 2017
Beginning January 1, 2017, the Georgia Department of Revenue (GA DOR), will be increasing fees to purchase and print Temporary Operating Permits (TOPs).
Accordingly, effective January 1, the price of TOPs will increase from $3 per blank to $4 per blank (example: an order of 50 will be $200 + tax & shipping), and the fee to process/print a TOP using the GIADA TOPs system will increase from $3 per transaction to $4 per transaction.
Related to TOPs, dealers are reminded of the following:
- Dealers may NOT charge customers for TOPs. See additional information.
- Dealers may NOT issue a second TOP to a customer. Extension of TOPs must be obtained from the customer’s county tag office.
- Dealers are authorized to print TOPs at the address associated with the master dealer number. TOPs may not be printed at an unlicensed location.
- Blank TOPs must be maintained in a secure location.
ELT Pricing Changes **Applicable to all Georgia Buy Here Pay Here Dealers and All Finance Companies**
- Print fee for titles with liens: $8 (“Print on demand” aka “Replacement titles”)
- All ELT Transactions: $0.75
- All ELT Inquires: $1.00
Plate Mailing Convenience Fee (Optional – If you order a new plate for your customer)
Also beginning January 1, GA DOR will assess a $5 fee for the convenience of having a license plate mailed to a customer. GIADA will provide more information on this fee as details become available from GA DOR.
WHAT IS TOPs? WHAT IS GRATIS? NEXT STEPS - GETTING STARTED INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SET UP A TOPs ACCOUNT LOGIN TO YOUR TOPs ACCOUNT
xWHAT IS ETR? NEXT STEPS - GETTING STARTED INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SET UP AN ETR ACCOUNT LOGIN TO YOUR ETR ACCOUNT ETR WILL BE MANDATORY JAN 1, 2018 - REGISTER FOR A FREE ETR TRAINING CLASS & BE READY FOR THE CHANGE!
xWHAT IS ELT? NEXT STEPS - GETTING STARTED INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SET UP AN ELT ACCOUNT LOGIN TO YOUR ELT ACCOUNT