Starting January 1, 2018 Electronic Title Registration (ETR) will be mandatory for all used motor vehicle dealers in the State of Georgia. ETR will take the place of walking in or mailing titles, documents, & TAVT to county tag offices. All dealers licensed after Jan 1, 2018 will need to be set up with an ETR Vendor before they are able to purchase TOPs.
Electronic Title Registration (ETR) is the most convenient way to process a title without having to go into a customer’s county tag office. Having an ETR account will allow you to pick which deals you want to process title work for; there is no minimum requirement for number of deals processed and there are no setup or subscription fees, you only pay per transaction. Once a deal is processed with an ETR account, the title work for that deal should be packaged and mailed to an authorized scanning location which will scanned and finalized. You also have the ability to order a customer’s metal tag and have it sent directly to them.
Other advantages of using TitleTec ETR:
- The qualified staff at GIADA offers quality assurance & titles are reviewed to ensure accuracy
- TitleTec offers in person training by request
- ETR Integrates with Dealer Management Systems such as Wayne Reaves, Frazer, & many more!
- Pay TAVT & Title Application fees by ACH – no more handwriting checks!
- Commonly used forms are available & pre-populated in the system for your convenience
- No special printer or other equipment is necessary
- No software to be installed – TitleTec ETR is a web-based program
- No minimum time in business is required – make ETR a part of your Deal Process from the beginning!
REGISTER FOR A FREE ETR TRAINING CLASS!