- TOPs come in sets of 10 – the minimum order is 10.
- All orders placed online go to the shipping queue; if you intend to pick up your order from the office, do not place your order online. You will place your order in office when you arrive.
- Orders placed online after 12:00 pm are not guaranteed to go out the same day. Please keep this in mind when you are choosing shipping options or running low & are in urgent need.
- The GIADA office is open Monday – Friday excluding some holidays. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00pm or on weekend days will not be shipped until the following Monday.
- How to add funds to your TOPs account
- Remember, orders cannot be shipped unless enough funds are available on the escrow account for the cost of the sticker ($4) + shipping (when applicable) + tax. Orders placed on accounts without sufficient funds will be cancelled.
- Additionally, we suggest that you consider adding the $4 per transaction processing fee at the same time so you do not receive an insufficient funds error message when trying to print onto a TOP.
- Click here for step by step instructions
- The cost of TOPs is as follows:
- $4 + tax per sticker
- Shipping (when applicable) – calculated based on package weight & delivery location
- $4 per transaction processing fee
- EX: If you were to walk in and order 10 TOPs, the cost of the stickers would be ($4 x 10 + tax) $42.40 and the processing ($4 x 10) would be $40. The total cost of 10 stickers & processing would be $82.40.
- Before you can print onto your TOPs, you must “Receive your Inventory” into your account (this links your specific TOPs Serial Numbers to your account to allow you to print on them) – this applies whether you had an order shipped or if you picked them up at the GIADA office. Click here for instructions for how to receive your order.
- How to Print a TOP
- What do you do if the TOPs system is down?
Occasionally, there will be times when the states system is down for maintenance and dealerships are not able to process temporary tags. When this happens, we advise you to call TitleTec support @ 1-855-336-9023 and notify the support team. When doing so please provide the support rep with the error message that appears on the screen & if the state’s site is down or service is unavailable for any reason the support team will put the system in offline mode and you will be able to create what’s known as an “off-line TOP” until service is restored.
Please refrain from using any other tricks and tips that you may have seen other employees or dealerships do in the past i.e. entering a customer as a business. Although we have had quite a few dealers using this method over the years it is not correct and can cause the customers registration and tag processing to be delayed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us here at GIADA.