HERE YOU WILL FIND SOME OF OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I print a TOP tag? Download Short Video Dealer Demo
- Can a dealer issue a TOP to themselves to use on Demo vehicles? No.
- Can a dealer issue 2 TOPS to the same customer if they still don’t have the title? No.
- If the title is delayed and the customer’s 45 day TOP is going to expire in 5 days, where does the customer obtain a 30 day extension?
- The customer’s local county tag office
- The customer must complete: T-226D – Application to Extend Initial Registration Period for a Motor Vehicle Purchased from a Georgia Vehicle Dealer
- If your printer is broken, can you fill out the TOP by hand? No, TOPs always have to be printed.
- Can your TOPS account be turned off if you are caught issuing multiple TOPS to the same vehicle or same person? Yes.
- Does your Used Motor Vehicle Dealer’s License have to be current to purchase TOPS? Yes.
- Do I need authorization to have someone else pick up my TOPS? Yes, the designee must complete a TOP Authorization form.
- What is the link to log-in to order TOPs? https://top.giada.org/
- When you place an order for TOPs, does the order automatically ship? No, you must make sure you have enough money in your account before your order will be shipped.
- What do you do after you receive your TOP tags? You must log in to your TOP account and receive your order before they will show up in your Bin and before you can print your tags. Dealer must make a copy of the TOP Tag before issuing it.
- Can you cancel a TOPs Tag? Yes, if voided no later than 12am (Midnight) the same day the TOP’s tag was printed – If the TOP needs to be cancelled after that, you will need to complete a MV-300 form and submit it to the consumer’s county tag office to finalize the cancellation of that TOP. You can find the MV-300 form here: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/related_files/document/MVD/Form/MV-300_Request_for_Cancellation_of_a_Temporary_Operating_Permit_0.pdf
- How do I check my dealer statement? Click on Dealer Billing and select Dealer Statement when you log-in to your TOPs account.
- How do I order TOPs? Click on Inventory and Order TOP Tags once you log-in to your TOP account.
- When will the TOPs Tag order be shipped? You must place your order before 12:00 p.m. if you want your order to be shipped out the same day.
INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION