What does it mean to be a member of GIADA?
We asked our members this question. To follow are a few of their testimonials.
- Saves me money! What can I say? Helps protect us and is a great source for legal information. I have been a member since 1987. I will always be a member. -Jack Weatherby, Weatherby Auto Sales
- We are a new member and are already saving money with the coupon book. We cannot believe that we waited this long to join GIADA. The coupon book is only the tip of the iceberg other members tell me. I hear that the convention is great and welcomes families. We will be there. -Charles Gilbert, Rush Automotive
- I am only a small dealer but get great benefits. GIADA truly helps the small dealer as well as the large ones. CE class was great. GIADA staff is great to work with. They are always there helping. I have been a member for five years. The financial returns of membership are many many times the cost of membership.
-John Carroll, Extra Auto Sales
GIADA IS GREAT! I recently rejoined and love all the new money saving benefits. I cannot believe the values in the coupon book. I will never leave again. The updates in the magazine are great and free! In the GIADA Continuing Education class, Paul and Roxy know their stuff.
-Clint Payne, Clint Payne Motors
GIADA is my source of good reliable information. The web site is another source that I rely on. If that’s not enough call GIADA at their office. Everyone there is eager to help. It is an excellent organization for the dealer. -Hake Wilder, New Castle Auto Sales
- Membership is a bargain. There are easy to order forms on the web page that are updated and legal and a bargain. Biggest benefit is the coupon book. It is great this year. I already have my new one. I cannot believe the discounts in that thing. I recommend that every dealer join GIADA. -Richard Hammond, Premium Auto Center
- Everything with GIADA is wonderful for the dealer. Magazine is full of very helpful information that I need to know to stay updated, especially legal updates. In the coupon book alone savings far outweigh the cost of membership. Benefits are far more than any association I have ever been associated with. The staff at GIADA is always very interested and helpful. -Royce Jordan, Jordan Motor Company
- Great organization. We have been in business for 51 years. My dad says “Son you can’t be in the car business and not be a member of GIADA.They keep you legal”. Write me down as a firm believer in this association. -Hugh Helton, Helton Motors
- GIADA is a blessing to the independent dealer. The coupon book is a great bargain. It is cash in your pocket. The range of bargains for the member is unreal. You got to be crazy to be in the car business and not be a member. GIADA membership should be a requirement to get a license to operate a car business in Georgia. -Ray Lyle, Nice Cars
- The association does a fine job keeping us educated in the many classes and district meetings that are available to us across the state so we can stay abreast of the latest laws and regulations that affect us. Also the coupon book discounts and forms discounts for us more than pay any membership cost. My renewals are always paid by vendors. Check out that coupon book. I trade with our vendors to get the many savings offered to us. Check out the Service Provider Directory in the front of your magazine and trade with them. It is most important to be a member. -Fred Massey, Massey’s Used Cars
- The magazine is a plus to being a member. It is full of information that we daily need to keep us legal. Also you can order forms from the magazine that save you money. I cannot believe the savings in the coupon book. I recommend to any dealer that they join GIADA. They sure help me. -Donna Caruthers, Spires Auto Sales
- GIADA membership is a good thing! They do great things to help us independents. They make ordering forms that are legal so easy on line or in the magazine and at a great price. You can order only 100 if you like. No need for a large inventory of printing because their shipping is always on time and the office ladies always help. GIADA promotes the Code of Ethics and lives by it. -Phillip McDaniel, P&R Auto Sales
- GIADA is a great support group. It is a voice for us in the legislature. It is a great place for education in all parts of doing business as an independent dealer. Everyone needs a place to voice their opinion and be heard and GIADA allows that if you will attend the many educational opportunities available to us. It brings dealers together to discuss problems. One mind is never as great as many. I will always be a member.-Gary Godwin, John Creek Automotive
Having read these testimonials, are you a believer? Join today! Call 800-472-8101