This page sponsored by
Welcome to the GIADA TOPs Web Service Page
GIADA Dealer Customer Support Line: 866-689-0578 (option 1) (8:30am – 8:30pm Eastern)
- GIADA/DOR Agreement
- TOPS Frequently Asked Questions (see below)
- Download Short Video Dealer Demo (see how it will work) All dealers must set up their TOP account in order to process and register temp tags.
At this point, all car dealers should have their dealership registered with the GIADA TOPs Web Service and be printing TOPs at their dealerships. New dealers or dealers who have not set up their TOPs Account yet, proceed to “Set up TOPS Account” button.
If you registered your dealership with the GIADA TOPs Web Service, but did not deposit escrow money to cover your initial TOPs shipment, we are unable to process your initial TOPs shipment. Go into your user account and deposit funds then call GIADA at 770-745-9650.
Low Funds in TOPs Escrow Account
When your TOPs Escrow Account gets low on funds, you must log on and deposit more money in your TOPs Escrow Account to continue to use the TOPs Web Service. GIADA DOES NOT KEEP ANY Dealership credit card numbers on file. Replenishing your TOPs Escrow Account is the sole responsibility of the Dealer.
TOPs Customer Technical Support
Dealers who need assistance in setting up their GIADA Web Service User Account, help with passwords or other technical issues please call GIADA TOPs Customer Technical Support at 855-288-7347.
If you have not Received TOPs Stickers:
Dealers that have successfully set up their GIADA TOPs User Account and funded their TOPs Escrow Account but have not received their initial TOPs Stickers, please call GIADA at 770-745-9650.PRINT TOPS SET UP TOPS ACCOUNT
Dealership GRATIS Access:
All dealers with registered TOPs accounts will have access to the Georgia GRATIS System. GIADA’s TOP application includes the ability to run GRATIS inquiry for vehicles and customers. With the GRATIS Vehicle Inquiry, you have the ability to retrieve title, registration, owner and lien information from the DOR’s GRATIS system by simply entering a vehicle’s VIN, title number, or license plate number. GRATIS Customer inquiries will retrieve the current address (as recorded in the GRATIS system) and up to 10 license plates with expiration dates that the customer owns under their driver license number. The charge for inquiries: $1 per inquiry and GIADA will collect this fee via your escrow account. This service is completely optional and can be used at any time. This particular service accessing GRATIS for customer/vehicle inquiries only is separate from the TOPs processing fee of $3.
GIADA Dealer Customer Support Line: 855-288-7347 (8:30am – 8:30pm Eastern)
GIADA Office: 770-745-9650
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I print a TOP tag? Download Short Video Dealer Demo
- Can a dealer issue a TOP to themselves to use on Demo vehicles? No.
- Can a dealer issue 2 TOPS to the same customer if they still don’t have the title? No.
- If the title is delayed and the customer’s 45 day TOP is going to expire in 5 days, where does the customer obtain a 30 day extension?
- The customer’s local county tag office
- The customer must complete: T-226D – Application to Extend Initial Registration Period for a Motor Vehicle Purchased from a Georgia Vehicle Dealer
- If your printer is broken, can you fill out the TOP by hand? No, TOPs always have to be printed.
- Can your TOPS account be turned off if you are caught issuing multiple TOPS to the same vehicle or same person? Yes.
- Does your Used Motor Vehicle Dealer’s License have to be current to purchase TOPS? Yes.
- Do I need authorization to have someone else pick up my TOPS? Yes, the designee must complete a TOP Authorization form.
- What is the link to log-in to order TOPs? https://top.giada.org/
- When you place an order for TOPs, does the order automatically ship? No, you must make sure you have enough money in your account before your order will be shipped.
- What do you do after you receive your TOP tags? You must log in to your TOP account and receive your order before they will show up in your Bin and before you can print your tags. Dealer must make a copy of the TOP Tag before issuing it.
- Can you cancel a TOPs Tag? Yes, if voided no later than 12am (Midnight) the same day the TOP’s tag was printed – If the TOP needs to be cancelled after that, you will need to complete a MV-300 form and submit it to the consumer’s county tag office to finalize the cancellation of that TOP. You can find the MV-300 form here: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/related_files/document/MVD/Form/MV-300_Request_for_Cancellation_of_a_Temporary_Operating_Permit_0.pdf
- How do I check my dealer statement? Click on Dealer Billing and select Dealer Statement when you log-in to your TOPs account.
- How do I order TOPs? Click on Inventory and Order TOP Tags once you log-in to your TOP account.
- When will the TOPs Tag order be shipped? You must place your order before 12:00 p.m. if you want your order to be shipped out the same day.